2010-05-02

Q&A: Mobile Communication(Cancellation)

Part2. Cancellation
=SK Telecom=
1. Documents required for cancellation
-Nominee: foreigner registration
-Agent: foreigner registration, identification of agent (Hotline service is not necessary, but rate must be paid) in case of customer who did not put down deposit money.
[Notes]
-Foreigner who put deposit money of 200,000won cannot delegate agent, and cancellation can be done by nominee.
2. Cancellation via hotline service: 02-6343-9292
Procedure: total rate by 30 minutes before cancellation -> payment in full through deposit without bankbook or real time electronic transfer
Application form for cancellation, foreigner registration or domestic address report, and copy of deposit slip must be transmitted by fax.
Advance payment phone can be also canceled through phone call. Required documents are same with those of general customers, and change of payment is not returned.
Business hours: Mon-Fri 9:00-18:00, cancellation is unavailable on Saturday, Sunday and holidays.

=LG Telecom=
1. Documents required for cancellation
-Nominee: foreigner registration
-Agent: foreigner registration, identification card of agent, phone number of nominee(nominee’s intention of cancellation is confirmed by phone call)

1 comment:

  1. I had previous contract with lg telecom that have 1 more year left. I just upraded my phone unit from galaxy s2 to note 2, then I signed the new 3 years contract. After 11 days I changed my mind I want to cancel the note 2, only the unit not the contract. Is it possible? The reason was, I'm planning to switch to galaxy note 3 which I heard will come out this end of Sept .

    ReplyDelete